Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love story

I'm going to meet and chat with a few friends will, by rickshaw to the plan, standing next to the house down the street, so there is no rickshaw today, who knows what would have been impossible in any way that there was a, I came back from rikasaya During one, the Thanks for that, because we shared a rickshaw can not come, please, while you're waiting ...
Hatabambha being said, there just was not working in the head, I'm thinking about where to go, she knew it mean? Indeed, standing some distance away .... yahauka
- Thank yo.- Yes ...- I thank you.- Yes ...- Yes, yes, you're just why?- I have a favor to you, you have all the information needed So I owe thanks to the pay is not uncommon, so I have to tell you something is not right.- Well I know your name?- Why?- Have all the information, all the information I asked him what the man's name?- I have all the information is; It did not help much, but just shared S .....
That did not last, reached the destination ... off the rickshaw fare shall be thirty rent money .... She's going to go down from the rickshaw to see, what kind of weird! I called my sister .... this is true, and said, What?
 


What do you mean, you did not share it, I sat down next to me as I sat on it .... So
The girl - Yes, tell her ...- Do not share rent.- Why? You have the rickshaw.- You're a strange girl, you do not sit on my lap, I sit on your lap, taking place as equals in the seat rikasara Why should I pay the rent.- So you're coming to this place, I really do not have to pay the rent.- Reasoning does not show, you could be lying if I did not, now squeezed to the alley .....
Some of the people are gathered together, the girl asks what the matter is? When something happens anywhere in fact something that is usually preferred over girls, the girls have heard the story of people, boy and his words do not care much longer First Time, usually girls .... anything is seriously thinking of them traffic is .Second Time, their mentality is changed, the fan was not seriously, it's a God-given, however, they first think about siriyasalii.
Was hired by the boy and the girl to leave for the mischief that would have a little fun thing I did .... he he ...
In the same way, what she has said,This sees me he says, to him, so I do not question his rickshaw rickshaw grew longer he had to rush to an emergency which it says to me, come to me or sit on his lap, job lot more bad things, how to do .. Refuse a very unusual natural phenomena .. the girls up, the first thing they tell you they express negative thoughts .... Many, many, if not most of the public.
Everyone started to beat him, no one heard the boy was not bleeding very bad, however he did not say anything, he wanted to understand, I'm a rickshaw seat, you have two came, you did not sit on my sitakhaini, two things for a I have not been equal to the samane I alone had the two together ..... And she knew otherwise ekatukui diameter.Where is the water that had come the girls side, it could prove incredibly ....
In fact, the man is not easily trust anyone, kharapadera readily believe bad boys and girls like the ones that stay with them; do not ever know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment