Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The boy's mother to the old age

- Mom have, today, do a little more prayer.
- Why? Ray parents today?
- A flat on the same day, the mother told you that, it is going well, so I seasoned to order today.
- The parents, who will do it for my son, I would be blessed by the grace of Allah, she did not worry.

This is the mother of the lips and rocked and rocked, now and then blowing on me, ki is to be blessed, and I know it was blowing in the fall.
Alallaha taoyakkalatu Bismillah said the mother of the father .... His name is definitely out with the right foot.


Berolama feel quite chirpy, a few prayers for him and I think it was the jeyarata ...
I also had a brother, sister, mother, I am the only child, married.
When you recover from a tall, Airbus has become the grace of God.
Fasting is the name of the story .... so I guess I did, I mango? Anyway ...
Fasting returned home by the end ...
- Hello boy, Eli? Why are you so late? Some have given you?
- The mother of fasting, but would not say if the mother calm ...
- What do given the ball boy?
- Do not tell Mother, mother, mother Hey, whoa And everything is done by the grace of God given to come late. Mom was checking with a glass of water and air to fan the sweat off his forehead with a quilt .... And let's say.

- God is doing well, thank God, thank you, thousands of court .Well father tell thee?
- What mother? What would you say Tomio Khoka?
- Well, Dad, I biyata ...
- After a few days the mother thakana ....
- Mom says dad's good to see a woman get married, do not marry me to see my daughter's face?
- Mom ... Mom, it's to tell me if this is what you said Tomio?
- Yours ....
After a couple of months,
BNP leader's marriage to a wealthy aristocratic family, with one daughter studying in ...
Marriage 6 - 7 months later
The boy called ... but the phrase was fast, there was no one in the world, but it is not like the boy drum pauchabara ....
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    
Today,
. . . Tearful eyes are opened to fill two natinatani fast, fast road chira jhirna pastike peaked at home, the BNP leader said,
Cautious loving wife, mother, punk, and forgotten that the boy, whom he had been blessed with a flat tuft phlyatata say that the man who lived with his wife and wants much beloved boy band in the world today, the BNP leader has to do with the fast BNP leader ....
Yours is not to fast, fast, fast, fast, expensive, and the fringe that now fill the abandonment asrutei flat ....... eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment