Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Two sisters

She stood there for a grilled window, when she came to him from behind, tinni tuke will see that tomorrow.Mucaki tinni heard laughter and said, Mom, Who will marry me?Brother or sister: Who hear not marry my beloved appi much! ... And he went rume
Tinni was little noticed today that the oath was that possible values ​​mumura? Ragaya me laugh everyday and seto not say anything today that went?
Tinni remember thinking, What the hell, I wonder!After a long look at the mumu tinni mumura rume crying, face red.
Tinni: Hello Why? Given what is it? Tell me, is this the tinni urana was scratched her face with water, and let's face dhoye
- Well, that distance will be married, I'll be mean, who else would the story ... middle of the night you can not sleep, you wake up or not? I do not parabo and sleep, and I do not listen to music?
- Silly girl, now my wife can do this or that ... all this in a kissed on the forehead mumura tinni bhabachisa? Stupid ass saw the girl crying like a fool when you see the face of the girl had come.
- Mumu and do not say nothing, little mumu will never leave me, you jadiye Tigerstar her forcefully.
This is the image of two sisters love, which is what makes you laugh, sometimes kamdaya.
However, no one thought,
Why tinni not sleep at midnight, I do not see why his nights sleeping out, but that was it one of the ruthless, sanksepei a little wrinkle, but if not, that would be half tinnira story.

"Someone stood silently beside me,Pratyeha I subhase hasanahenara,Cars and light golden touch seemed to me that night lyamapostera,Let he stretched out his hand to touch the side. "
Let's find the words to explain the small kayekalainera ....Tinni loved ones with compassion ...Bhalabasabasi mother knew better than they used to, and sometimes hassle pakato mumuo Tell me more than anyone else who has loved the news!Mumu understands what these stupid girl.
Some days I could tub with her, do not come home at night, sometimes, hand hamtatama come home at midnight ....
Ragata mother, father was very loved and indulged.
We lived together so long, what the hell am her father did not speak, yet his name was Risad namatai ...
We have never not talking about love, love each other, I would say that this is such, there is no ... The relationship between badhadhara was different ...
Sensing something is a matter of a sudden tinni bidhatara has a capacity of women, and some, if not, that power is no explanation or comparison, women are sensing something happened a long time ago ... I understand everything to do with the ages of the girls ...
  


Risad tinni understand that no one fell in love with the beautiful young woman ... then there is no contact tinni-Risad ...
Grill from the windows of the car sparsata hasanahenara subhase ... and have fallen tinni ...A beloved daughter ... and her parents cried silent tears of helplessness momentarily moves continuously in the light of this, sometime tinni fear of loneliness, the company mumuke ekakike not kiss anyone else, tinni people are afraid to see ...
How much time tinnira amateurism sister mumu and took refuge in the vast no one in the house who fringe ...
Tinni, mumu, father and mother in the absence of the family car.
Mumu lost affection of her sister killed, nobody acariye mumuke and hair do not, you do not have someone to share her happiness dukhera, do not let anyone cut his nails at the end of the day was held tinni window grill cloud in the sky, the moon and the full moon in the night .. .just like today ... mumuo window Grill on the night of his sister's waiting damdiye ...
When tinni him stop crying,Mumu day I cried my sister's marriage because she can leave the marriage, and today ...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment